Tidewater Salmon Spinners
Pix & Tips
This is where we'll announce the most recent additions to our web site. If you've visited us before and want to know what's changed, take a look here first.
- When fishing in tidewater remember to check and clean your tackle frequently.
- When Kokanee fishing, trolling is always important, vary your speed until you have a hookup and then use that speed.
- Learn to tie the Un-knot and use it.
- Attach lures 12" to 24" behind dodgers for Kokanee. Small dodgers short leaders, big dodgers longer leader.
- When plug cut Herring Rigs are not catching fish, add beads and a spinner blade to your rig to increase your catch.
- Always wear your Life Jacket!
- Don't Drink and Boat